Curly Hair Tip: Dilute your Shampoo
If shampoo is stripping your hair and you hate that squeaky clean feel, but you need to clean your itchy scalp and remove the product build up, why don’t you try diluting your shampoo.
How to Dilute:
- Mix 1 part water and 1 part shampoo in a spray bottle or applicator bottle.
- Put your hair in sections and spray each section thoroughly until the bottle is completely empty or apply the diluted mixture directly to your scalp.
- Massage each section, one at a time.
- This saves so much money on shampoo.
- Your hair is not completely stripped after shampooing.
- You can target your scalp with the spray bottle.
- It foams fast. So you don’t spend a lot of time trying to lather it up.