Shea Moisture “A Better Way to Beautiful” Cosmetics
Award-winning personal care brand SheaMoisture has launched a comprehensive color cosmetics collection that is now available exclusively at select Target stores. A sneak peek of “A Better Way to Beautiful” collection took place during New York Fashion Week at “Project Runway” All-Star Korto Momulu’s show, with celebrity makeup artist Jackie Gomez creating trend-setting runway looks with the cosmetics.
Much like SheaMoisture’s other product offerings, the makeup is Shea Butter-based with certified organic, natural and ethically sourced ingredients, and features a customizable palette in two sizes. The paraben-free collection includes CC cream, lip stain, lip crayon, wet/dry eye shadow, mineral blush and other offerings, with a range of highly pigmented on-trend, classic and nude shades.
The SheaMoisture “A Better Way to Beautiful” Lip Crayon Swatches. I filmed a LIP SWATCH video and some colors look great on me while a few are not for me. Haha. The video should have us laughing together.
I’ll test out the foundations tomorrow to find my match. I’ll do it on camera like I did the CoverGirl Queen foundation.
Highlights from the SheaMoisture “A Better Way to Beautiful” Cosmetics collection include:
* Shine On Lip Gloss – Formulated with a special blend of natural waxes and Shea Butter, this high-shine, lip-plumping lip gloss is housed in sleek, eco-friendly bamboo tubing. Bamboo is a 100 percent renewable resource. SRP: $10.99.
* Wink, Wink Wet/Dry Eyeshadow – Offering a wide variety of colors, these wet/dry shadows are highly pigmented with a smooth, blendable texture . SRP: $5.99 each.
* A Sweet Kiss of Color Mineral Blush – Get glowing with this fantastic formula that glides on effortlessly and lasts from day to night. Talc-free formula. SRP: $5.99.
* All in One Wonder CC Cream – This CC Cream with SPF 15 instantly neutralizes redness and imperfections for a naturally, flawless look, while providing moisturizing and reparative benefits to skin. SRP: $19.99.
* Put Your Best Face Forward Liquid Foundation – This lightweight foundation softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while providing medium to full coverage. Long-wearing and lasts up to 8 hours. Extensive range of shades from the lightest to the darkest skin tones. SRP: $14.99.
I’m so excited that the company that makes products that I love for my natural hair now also makes a large collection of cosmetics for women of color!