Dandelion Root Tea has been used for medicinal purposes by Native Americans for hundreds of years.* It is high in Vitamins A, B, C and D and minerals iron, potassium and zinc. I’ve been drinking Dandelion root tea a couple of times a week for a little over a month now and I can already see (and feel) it’s health benefits, so I thought I’d share!
- Kidney Flush – Effective diuretic that increases urine flow and can release toxins from the kidneys
- Clear Skin – Your skin is the largest organ on your body, when you release enough toxins your skin will appear clearer because impurities are leaving your system instead of being trapped in the dermis
- Weight Loss – Can aid in flushing out excess water weight
- Relief from UTIs – Can reduce swelling (and therefore pain) and allow urine to flow properly
- Relieve Bloating and Edema – If you’re prone to swelling and edema in the legs, drinking 1 cup of dandelion root tea and elevating the legs can temporarily relieve the problem naturally
- Digestive Aid – Dandelion tea can help
- Diabetic Aid– It helps the body produce insulin by controlling blood sugar
- Lower High Blood Pressure – The potassium in dandelion tea along with the
*Anyone with an allergy to ragweed, or taking prescription drugs should talk to a health care professional before adding something new to their diet or if you are pregnant.