Rinse and restore your curls with this ultra soothing recipe. Great for restoring shine and helping to thoroughly rinse out any remaining product. But not only that, it’s calming and soothing and will relieve not only muck but stress. Sold yet? Great!More Tea Rinse Info!
Here’s what you need:
- (1) Applicator Bottle
- (1) Small Funnel (optional and helpful)
- 3 oz Aloe Vera Gel
- 4 oz Unsweetened or Freshly Brewed Green Tea
- Purified or Distilled Water
- Lavender Oil
- Combine all ingredients in an applicator bottle and give it a good shake.
- Fill any remaining space with more purified or distilled water until the bottle is filled.
- (In twisted sections) When you feel that your hair is free from product, apply the rinse at the root (outside of the flow of water).
- Gently rub the rinse into your scalp, then work your way to the end of the section.
- Do the above a couple of times then run the section under water and re-twist.
- Continue to the other sections until complete.