MEET STEFANIE | THE LIFE ARCHITECT
I am a Nuyorican Afro-Latina, who holds the titles of emotional health specialist, certified professional empowerment coach, keynote speaker, podcaster, wife, daughter, and friend. I lead as Founder and CEO of Better Life Choices of New York (BLCNY), the emotional architectural, empowerment firm that specializes in emotional health, pain management, change management, personal development, and life skills. I am proud to be the Builder, Customizer, And Designer of healthy emotional lives. All of these are titles I possess, and things I do, but none of it define who I am. Who am I? I am a brave soul, who travels this earth, seeking purpose, connection, happiness, healing, growth, knowledge, inspiration, kindness, pleasure, fun, luxury, understanding, balance; and most importantly, love.
In 2018, I:
- Sold out Not Your Momma’s Podcast live recording, in New York, NY.
- Keynote Speaker at Hofstra University, for The Cedarmore Corporations, annual empowerment day for girls (300+), called GirlzTalk.
- Hosted several local Parties With A Purpose. PWP’s are customized, VIP, group coaching, fun at home events, created by Stefanie, The Life Architect. These Purpose Parties are perfect for girl/guys night in, vision boarding, dinner parties, etc.
- Featured on the Urban Classy Girls Club online spotlight.
- Started my solo permission giving, boundary setting pod, the I SAID NO! Podcast. #ISNPOD
- Co-created and hosted Boricua x Morena, A Sisterhood and Colorism Event. A mask removal conversation about race, ethnicity and how we identify, in the Bronx, NY. Part 2 coming in 2019, by audience demand.
- Doubled my life coaching clientele and exceeded my 2018 revenue intentions, by October.
The I SAID NO! eBook will be released for sale just in time for the holiday season.